“Christmas” and “home” have a bit of a synonymous ring to them. The two terms are described in countless holiday songs. After all, Christmas is the time we long to be with family, reminiscing about years gone by, and participating in our favorite family traditions. For those in the Piedmont, local traditions may include catching a performance of “The Nutcracker,” touring Tanglewood’s Festival of Lights, or a candlelight tour of Old Salem!
But aside from our holiday traditions, many are preparing for holiday guests, parties, and entertaining. Every year, we hear from customers who want to get added to our calendar. They want our help to make their home “merry and bright” before out-of-town guests arrive. Thankfully, the elves at June DeLugas Interiors are a creative bunch and are eager to help!
Christmas decor and gift ideas are aplenty at our store! We’re happy to give you inspiring ideas you can do on your own too! Such as:
- Hang a wide ribbon in a family room or foyer and use raffia to tie your incoming holiday cards to the ribbon!
- Accent your regular decor with a red vase or metallic candlesticks. Those small additions, coupled with a pretty strand of garlands and lights will make your room look and feel festive!
You’ll love our suggestions, and they will free you up to focus on the fun stuff — like buying gifts for others! C’mon, as much fun as it is to receive, it’s always better to give. And there are so many great ideas, even for the hard-to-shop-for! Consider a few of these suggestions:
- Wrap hostess gifts with a favorite ornament on the box as a bonus gift!
- Show your love for local with a basket of fresh produce from a local farmer!
- Gift certificates for luxury spa services are sure to be enjoyed!
The June DeLugas Interiors team wish you all a very Merry Christmas. We hope you’ll stop by to see the many, beautiful items we have in stock that you may want to add to your own holiday traditions!